TermoPlokk Silver 320
TermoPlokk Silver 320 is construction block for building of small residential houses’ strip foundations and external walls.
TermoPlokk Silver 320 is a construction block with low thermal conductivity for building of small residential houses’ strip foundations and external walls. TermoPlokk Silver 320 is made of raw materials contending graphite that reduces substantially thermal transmittance, which makes it the best material to fulfill the requirements for energy saving houses
TermoPlokk Silver 320 is formed from EPS insulation material. Walls stacked with this material are filled with concrete, which gives an on both sides insulated monolite wall of reinforced concrete. Its external surface can be covered with e. g. thin-wall plaster, and internal surface can be covered with plasterboards or decorative plates. To get a whole building envelope without thermal bridges, you have to start with an insulated foundation.
What is TermoPlokk Silver 320?
- Sizes: 1160x300x320
(length x height x thickness)
- Block weight: ~2.5 kg
- Insulation layer: 2×100 mm
- U-value: 0.13 W/m² K
- Concrete thickness: 120 mm
1m2 TermoPlokk Silver 320 wall contents:
- ~3 blocks
- 8 mm reinforcement steel 6m
- 0.1 m3 concrete (C25)
- optionally a 2.3 m metal profile for finishing, e.g. for fixing plasterboard
The advantages of building with TermoPlokk Silver 320:
- Better thermal insulation compared to ordinary blocks
- Light weight – no need for lifting equipment
- You can build alone, without helpers
- No special construction project required
- Concrete casting is also possible in freezing temperatures
- Easy to finish
- Saves a lot of working time!
- Saves heating costs substantially
Energy saving house from TermoBlock!
Building a house is a very big investment for every home owner and therefore it is especially important to choose the right solutions for fulfilling your dreams. Nowadays, the key words for construction are energy efficiency, energy saving, fast, favorable and simple construction process as well as durability and low living costs. Read more...